Sunday, March 10, 2013

now that i am gone, i dare you to move on.

" one of me is wiser
one of me is stronger
one of me is a fighter
and there's a thousand faces of me
and were gonna rise up
for every time you broke me
well you're going to face an army
an army of me"


this quote is relateable to almost any situation and that is what first got me infatuated with it. it screams at me to be myself and stand up for me. when no one else will. that we all do matter. we all have different faces ones that so many are familiar with. or that are complete strangers to our dearest friends. we all have a side that can rise up in the right (or wrong) moment. we all have the ability to rise up and show then who is boss. but we also have the ability to be scared, shy, nervous. these faces can take over and tell you there is not other reflection looking back at you in the mirror. these faces are what i like to call liars. burn these faces to the ground. and never look up. then you can become who you really are, a fighter.

1 comment:

  1. "these faces can take over and tell you there is not other reflection looking back at you in the mirror. these faces are what i like to call liars."
    I don't know what it is about these two sentences, they just stood out to me.

    ReplyDelete