Friday, February 1, 2013

Today has been cancled go back to bed

Song of the post: Help I'm Alive By: Metric


Being human is the most envious, contradicting title that we are all trying to claim through life. I am going to make this real simple the key to being alive is easy as pie. As long as you have good taste in music and are capable to block out the world and get lost in the tunes you will be completely fine. We try to make this assumption of being human so complex when in reality all it takes is falling in love with a single song or verse. Your welcome.

3 comments:

  1. You just my brains out. I think I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you think it is so simple. I think people sometimes need to just plug in some headphones and find there theme song and listen to it over and over to find happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And to think that there are people out there who just listen to music sometimes. "Yeah, I like music. I listen to the radio and I have an iPod." Really? That's it?

    Sometimes I want to turn this into a music appreciation class. How music can save your life.

    ReplyDelete