Monday, February 25, 2013

FEAR IS A LIE

i'm afraid of growing up, that time is going to start moving to fast and in a blink of an eye my life is going to flash before my eyes. i'm afraid of being trapped. Anywhere really, whether its in the future looking at my past and not being able to change it, or a dark room where no one can hear my voice. I'm afraid that i wont get another chance to enjoy the silence. ultimatums scare the hell out of me. I don't think you can ever know what the right decision is in those cases. Your fate rests in your hands based on your emotions you feel in one moment. One pressure filled, sweaty palmed moment. its absolutely terrifying. I'm afraid of being in the middle of my favorite verse to my favorite song and my headphones break. Being on a run and my iPod dying. I think at that point i would just give up because the only motivation i have is the words screaming into my ears through my headphones. I'm afraid of having the opportunity to say something i have been dying to say and not knowing how to put the words together. Mumbling through a half hearted sentence while the real words are floating in my head like an unsolved puzzle.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid that I won't get another chance to enjoy the silence.
    Stolen.
    I wish I would have thought of this for my post.

    ReplyDelete