Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I remembered EVERYTHING that you forgot.

i remember playing the boy role when i was little when me and my sister would have tea parties in our backyard. i remember having a Popsicle stained face at all times. i remember the feeling of the warm sun against my skin. i remember the lyrics to When I'm Gone by Eminem from blasting them in my sisters car. i remember ice cold cherry coke. i remember the butterflies in my stomach. i remember driving to the movie theater just to buy their pop corn. i remember trying to make eye contact with a certain person in the hall way. i remember trying to prove gravity wrong. i remember only being aloud to have sugar cereal on vacations. i remember paying for my own domino's pizza on my 15th birthday. i remember thinking high school was going to be the best years of my life because that's how the movies made you feel. i remember living on energy drinks. i remember when my dad has glasses. i remember cutting my own hair right before family pictures. i remember learning cursive. i remember how i used to hate being left handed. i remember when i would by bigger shoes so my feet didn't look as small. i remember it all.

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff.

    "When I'm Gone" in your sister's car. Yes.

    I always wished I was left-handed.

    ReplyDelete